Automation & electrical Engineer (M/F)
LuxScan Technologies is a world-wide leader in the design, development and installation of industrial scanners for automation in the timber industry. Our company, based in Luxemburg, is part of the WEINIG group. WEINIG is a German company, producing machines and systems for solid wood and panels production.
Our scanners are visible on the website: https://www.weinig.com
LuxScan is looking for a talented, skilled and motivated Automation & electrical Engineer (F/M).
You will reinforce our R&D department, to take care of the developments linked to the automation of our equipment:
- Design and implementation of PLC programs (Beckhoff PLC/TwinCAT)
- Design of automation solutions (integration of various sensors and actuators)
- Design of electrical plans using EPLAN
- Studies of machine safety and compliance with CE directives
- Development of small electronic cards.
Education and experience
Automation / Electrical Engineer, or equivalent
Experience preferably 2 to 3 years in a similar position, but beginners accepted
Fluent oral and written communication in English
Good writing skills
Organized / Detail-oriented / Excellent interpersonal skills / Curious
Ability to work as an autonomous employee, as well as in a team
Additional Skills considered an advantage
- Experience in machine design
- Development of user interfaces
- Knowledge of Windows / Linux
- You are open minded and ready to work in a multicultural environment
- You have a great Team Spirit which is really important to share your daily tasks with your future colleagues in an open space.
- You have the ability to work in autonomy, as well as in a team
A permanent full-time time contract
A long-term position in a fast growing and dynamic team with a world-wide presence
To continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies
A high tech environment with direct connections to University
An attractive salary package as well as other benefits
Offices ideally located in Foetz with a company parking