R&D Engineer in Image Processing / Deep Learning / Artificial Intelligence (M/F)
LuxScan Technologies is a world-wide leader in the design, development and installation of industrial scanners for automation in the timer industry. Our Company is part of the German Weinig Group, which is producing machines and systems for solid wood and panel production.
We are looking for a talented, skilled and motivated R&D Engineer or Doctor for working in the development of Scanning systems. Such systems consist in a computer cluster able to process images acquired in real time from multiple cameras. Defects are automatically identified thanks to Real Time image processing, highly based on Neural Network algorithms.
The ideal candidate is passionate about Artificial Intelligence, up-to-date with the latest developments in the field and has few years of experience in Ai algorithm developpement.
You strengthen an R&D team of experts, including 10 high-level software developers. You design and implement state of the arts software solutions, including new images processing algorithms, based on Deep Learning approach.
In collaboration with our service technicians, you qualify and refine your software modules to meet our customers' needs. Occasionally, you deploy new solutions to our customers abroad.
- PhD or Master degree in computer sciences, with a good knowledge in image processing and Deep learning algorithms
- A proven practice of C++ or another object oriented language
- Proficiency with Python programming language
- Fluent English, spoken and written
- Good analytical and bibliographic research capabilities
- Preferably 2 to 3 years in a similar position
Additional Skills considered an advantage
- Real time implementation of Machine learning / Deep learning algorithms
- Frameworks such as Tensor flow, Keras, PyTorch, TensorRT
- Experience in CUDA / NVIDIA environment
- You are open minded and ready to work in a multicultural environment
- You have a great Team Spirit which is really important to share your daily tasks withyour future colleagues in an open space.
- You have the ability to work in autonomy
- A permanent full-time contract
- A long-term position in a fast growing and dynamic team with a world-wide presence
- To continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies
- A high-tech environment with direct connections to University
- An attractive salary package as well as other benefits
- Offices ideally located in Foetz with a company parking
Thanks to send your resume to following address:
12 Rue de l'industrie
Or by email: job.rnd_luxscan with the reference: LUXRND-05-2022 @weinig.com