Service Desk Specialist (M/F)
LuxScan Technologies is a world-wide leader in the design, development and installation of industrial scanners for automation in the timer industry. Our Company is part of the German Weinig Group, which is producing machines and systems for solid wood and panel production. We are currently growing; therefore, we are hiring a Service Desk Specialist for our office located in Foetz, Luxembourg.
Supervised by a Service Manager, you will be in charge of handling support requests and serve as a focal point for our customers located all over the world, while being supported by our help desk.
To be more precise, you will have to provide these following tasks:
- Responds to telephone calls, email and personal requests for technical support from our customers
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries related to computer systems, software, and hardware (vision systems)
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical issues for end users
- Have a strong awareness for technical contents and suggest improvements for an increased reliability
- You are open minded and ready to work in a multicultural environment;
- You have a great Team Spirit which is really important to share your daily tasks with your future colleagues in an open space.
- You have the ability to work in autonomy
- You have excellent communication (oral and written) skills in English and German (Any other European Language is considered as an asset).
- You have proven analytical and problem-solving abilities even under high pressure situations
- You have a degree in automation, electronics, electrical or computer sciences (minimum Bachelor degree)
It would be even more perfect if
- You have at least 2-3 years' experience in a similar position
- You are proactive, flexible and multi-task
- You have experiences in vision systems
- You have the ability to follow up on incidents and to set priorities
- An intensive training on our systems
- A permanent full-time time contract
- A long-term position in a fast growing and dynamic team with a world-wide presence
- To continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personalcompetencies
- An attractive salary package as well as other benefits
- Offices ideally located in Foetz with a company parking
Thanks to send your resume to following address:
Rue de l'industrie
Or by email: LUFOE.job.service with the reference: LUXSERV-05-22 @weinig.com