WEINIG Conturex Greenline: Universal machining even on the smallest Conturex in the family
With the Conturex Greenline, WEINIG has responded to the demands of the market and created a machine that can be used universally. The Conturex Greenline stands out from the other series because it works exclusively with a 5-axis head and has no other units.
As the smallest machine in the popular Conturex series, the Conturex Greenline offers all the advantages found in the other machines. Its low-vibration portal design is ideally suited to producing high-quality end products.
The Conturex Greenline can also be used to process part lengths from 175 mm to 4,500 mm. The machine is therefore suitable for any operation.
Are you completely new to the window industry or planning an investment in a CNC machine?
No problem! As a higher-level project partner, WEINIG makes it easier for you to get started. Therefore you get everything from a single source: WEINIG. For you, this means:
100% WEINIG quality
100% expert consulting
Different requirements - different prices
The price of a WEINIG machine is just as individual as your requirements are. Therefore, let us discuss briefly what is most important to you – you will then receive our preliminary, non-binding quote.
Personal advice – for higher productivity and greater efficiency
Together with your WEINIG expert you will find the ideal machine for your requirements. Simply submit the completed form, and your local WEINIG expert will be happy to discuss all further details with you.
The WEINIG Conturex Artis offers you
- Low-vibration construction
- No limit to the corner joint and window system possibilities
- It is possible to have everything from a single WEINIG source for complete solutions with machines - software - tools.
- WEINIG product integration - One data set for all production components
- Standard interfaces for industry software, e.g. window/door production, WOP or CAD/CAM software.
- 5-axis head for maximum flexibility
- Optional 24-slot tool holder