Jointing technology with WEINIG: use your residue wood to produce a valuable, high-quality product.
Finger jointing is recognized as the most stable method of creating length joints between two solid wood or wooden composite components. It is used in order to produce very long wood components or to separate out knots and cracks which lower the strength. Using finger joints it is possible to joint short pieces of wood into one, in principle, infinitely long strand of wood.
WEINIG finger jointing technology is focused on maximum precision. This means minimal dimensional allowance, wood losses and operating costs. This has made us the number one on the global market for over 25 years.
All systems are extremely user-friendly. This makes residual wood processing and upgrading by finger jointing profitable and easy for you! The flexible modular design allows machines to be equipped according to your individual requirements.
As well as finger jointing, WEINIG also offers a particularly efficient solution for cross and longitudinal processing using the double-end tenoner - for example for work steps with tongue and groove, trimming or scoring and machining. With the shortest setup times, high repetition precision and a large number of materials to be processed.
WEINIG products and solutions for jointing technology
WEINIG offers a comprehensive product portfolio for finger jointing and jointing technology for almost every area of application. From the short timber finger jointing line and the through-feed press DKK to the double-end tenoner, ProfiShape.
WEINIG Short timber finger jointing lines
Feed speed from 6 m/min up to 70 m/min
- Finger joint profiles for all areas of use
- Maximum precision and stability of finger joints
- Robust and powerful
- High operational capacity, up to 200 pieces/min (28 km/8h-shiftr)
- Convenient and user-friendly
WEINIG Constructional timber lines
Feed speed up to 120 m/min
- Vertical and horizontal jointing is possible
- Long wood entry length such as 2 m, 3 m, 4 m or even 6 m
- Shaper heights (timber width) up to 300 mm
- Almost all glue types possible
- Front-end, extrusion, cycle or through-feed presses possible
WEINIG Compact finger jointing lines
Feed speeds up to 70 m/min
- Very compact construction of different lines
- Pressing force of 20, 30 or even 40 tonnes
- Capacities of 3.5 up to 15 joints/min possible
- Optionally available with additional sound insulation cabinet
- Production of an endless phase
WEINIG Single board lines
Feed speed up to 160 (200) m/min
- Every work piece is individually aligned and processed.
- High-performance lines for capacities up to 160 (200) m/min.
- With automatic feeding system and stacking solutions
WEINIG Through-feed press
Feed speed up to 160 (200) m/min
- Pressing without stopping
- Cutting (sawing) without stopping
- All offset joints are realigned
- Can be combined with all high-performance finger joint shapers
- Direct planing after the press is possible
WEINIG Double-end tenoner
Frequency controlled feed speed 8 - 40 m/min (optional 80 m/min)
- Optimum shaping quality
- High-level productivity and profitability
- Flexible areas of application
- Outstanding user-friendliness
- Can be optimally integrated into system solutions